Do you live a fast-paced life and struggle to lower your stress levels? Do you tend to multitask and get distracted easily? Are you more emotionally reactive than you would like, or are you simply looking to improve your overall well-being? If you said yes to any of these questions, you could likely use some slowing down and mindfulness in your life, so today’s episode is for you.
This week, I talk about the difference between slowing down and mindfulness, the benefits of these practices, and we’ll look at five things you can do to practice slowing down and becoming more mindful. It just takes a few minutes each day to have a slower, more mindful life filled with gratitude.
I share different practices and tips for being more mindful, creating peace and space in your life, and cultivating gratitude in this episode. I also talk about how to make mindfulness a regular practice, why you should slow down, and how to center yourself when you’re feeling like things are a little chaotic again. I am so excited to share all of this with you so that you can bring these practices into your life every day.
If this episode has helped you in any way, you can pass it on and help someone else find it by leaving a review. Plus, if you leave a review, screenshot it, and send me the screenshot, you could get 1 month access to our Premium Membership for free!
What You’ll Discover:
- How to practice slowing down.
- Tips for using mindfulness in your daily life.
- What a body scan looks like and what it does for you.
- How to practice deep breathing.
- Why you should be practicing gratitude.
- How to bring yourself back to a mindful state.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Episode #73: Yoga, chronic pain, and mental health
- Episode #77: Setting Goals and Moving Forward
- Episode #87: 5 reasons you procrastinate
- Episode #93: A 3 step guide to being more yourself
- Episode #117: Understanding Your Stress
- Episode #121: Nervous System 101
- Episode #128: Tools to Regulate Your Nervous System
- Episode #142: Your Nervous System and Your Emotions
- Episode #151: The Key to Feeling Safe
- Episode #157: Five Signs That You Are Living in Survival Mode
- Episode #161: Are You Really Too Sensitive?