Have you ever felt too much, and not enough at the same time? If you’ve ever been referred to as “too sensitive,” then today’s episode is for you. It will just be you and I, and I can’t wait to deep dive into sensitivity with you.
Sensitivity links directly to your nervous system. It can change how you interact with people and the world around you, and how you care for yourself. Understanding sensitivity is key to functioning in a world that isn’t designed for Highly Sensitive People.
On this week’s episode of the podcast, I talk about what it really means to be highly sensitive, the signs that you might be a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), some possible pitfalls to your sensitivity, and the strengths you’ll find in being sensitive. We’ll also look at how to support your sensitivity so that you can stop believing that it is a problem in your life.
Know exactly how sensitive you are and receive tools tailored to your needs according to your answers! Take the quiz: How sensitive are you?
If this episode has helped you in any way, you can pass it on and help someone else find it by leaving a review. Plus, if you leave a review, screenshot it, and send me the screenshot, you could get 1 month access to our Premium Membership for free!
What You’ll Discover:
- How sensitivity has impacted my life.
- How sensitivity will show up in your life.
- The strengths and challenges that come with sensitivity.
- Why it’s hard for HSPs to say no.
- How self-care and boundaries can support your sensitivity.
- Why feeling safe is important for sensitive people.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Episode #73: Yoga, chronic pain, and mental health
- Episode #77: Setting Goals and Moving Forward
- Episode #87: 5 reasons you procrastinate
- Episode #93: A 3 step guide to being more yourself
- Episode #117: Understanding Your Stress
- Episode #121: Nervous System 101
- Episode #128: Tools to Regulate Your Nervous System
- Episode #142: Your Nervous System and Your Emotions
- Episode #151: The Key to Feeling Safe
- Episode #157: Five Signs That You Are Living in Survival Mode
- Sensitivity Quiz
- The Highly Sensitive Person (Dr. Elaine Aron): Website