Did you know that your ability to understand, deal with, and effectively use your emotional energy is vital to your wellbeing, health, and happiness levels? Join me for a discussion on how to better understand your emotions and the role they play in your nervous system.
As part of my solo series on the nervous system, this week we’ll cover the parts of your brain most often influenced by your emotions, why everything starts with awareness, and how to create more self-regulation practices (in life and in yoga).
I’m recapping some of what I already taught you in previous episodes about the nervous system, and sharing how to use what you already know (and the new information I give you this episode) to transform your quality of life.
What You’ll Discover:
- How to move from surviving to thriving.
- The ways in which your neocortex, limbic brain, and cerebellum are influenced by emotions.
- The key to transforming your life.
- How your emotions relate to your mind, your body, and your nervous system.
- The three steps to transforming your quality of life.
- How to build up to letting your emotions in.
- More tips for regulating your nervous system.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Download my catch-and-release stress video training.
- Victoria Albina: Website
- Episode #106: Overcoming codependency, perfectionism, and people-pleasing, with Victoria Albina
- My Solo Episodes
- Episode #73: Yoga, chronic pain, and mental health.
- Episode #77: Setting Goals and Moving Forward
- Episode #87: 5 reasons you procrastinate
- Episode #93: A 3 step guide to being more yourself
- Episode #117: Understanding Your Stress
- Episode #121: Nervous System 101
- Episode #128: Tools to Regulate Your Nervous System
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment