Have you ever felt lost? Disconnected from the earth or your practice? If you have, then rituals might be just what you need, and today’s guest will change how you think about building rituals into your life.
Mara Branscombe is a mother, writer, yogi, artist, teacher, mindfulness leader, and spiritual coach who weaves the art of mindfulness, self-care, creativity, mind-body practices, and earth-based rituals into her life and work. She recently published Ritual as Remedy: Embodied Practices for Soul Care.
Join Mara and me for a discussion about rituals and how they can help us amplify joy, peace, and calm in our lives. We’ll discuss different types of rituals, how rituals can support you, and how everything from love to abundance to the elements and the moon can be part of your rituals.
What You’ll Discover:
- How you can make even the most mundane part of your day a valuable ritual.
- Why bookending your day with rituals can change everything.
- The power of self-regulation through rituals.
- What to do if your ritual needs to change.
- The importance of creating rituals with the people around us.
- How to determine which rituals are right for you.
- Several types of rituals you can use right away.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Mara Branscombe – Website | Instagram
- Ritual as Remedy by Mara Branscombe