You might have noticed that you feel stuck and although you want to move forward, something always seems to be slowing you down. Growing and moving forward requires that we meet our own needs, but if you’re not, then you won’t be going anywhere. So if you have been wanting to prioritize your growth but have been struggling to do so, then this episode is for you.
Sometimes we can discover we are living in survival mode and not know how we’ve gotten there. Or we can tell that something is wrong but we’re just not sure what it is. On this episode of the podcast, you and I will spend some time together looking at how to tell if you’re in survival mode and what you need to do to get yourself out of it.
Join me for tips on how to notice the things that aren’t working for you, how to get out of self-sabotaging, and how to move forward when you’ve convinced yourself that you can’t. I also talk about self-care, experiencing pleasure, and more.
If this episode has helped you in any way, you can pass it on and help someone else find it by leaving a review. Plus, if you leave a review, screenshot it, and send me the screenshot, you could get 1 month access to our Premium Membership for free!
What You’ll Discover:
- What survival mode is and how it might manifest for you.
- Signs of stress that point to survival mode.
- Tips for deciding how to prioritize your time.
- Signs that you’re disconnected from your body.
- Where people-pleasing comes from.
- How to give yourself permission to heal.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- How Much Are You Living in Survival Mode? Take the Quiz!
- Click here to arrange a 1:1 coaching call with me or to sign up for my upcoming secret project.
- Episode #73: Yoga, chronic pain, and mental health
- Episode #77: Setting Goals and Moving Forward
- Episode #87: 5 reasons you procrastinate
- Episode #93: A 3-step guide to being more yourself
- Episode #117: Understanding Your Stress
- Episode #121: Nervous System 101
- Episode #128: Tools to Regulate Your Nervous System
- Episode #142: Your Nervous System and Your Emotions
- Episode #151: The Key to Feeling Safe