If you feel like you’re not good enough, you people please, or you experience shame and fear on a regular basis, you might not be living your life as your fullest self. If you are craving more self-love, deeper connections, and you’re ready to stop pretending, today’s episode might be for you.
Julie Reisler is an interior designer for your soul who has mentored hundreds of coaches, change-makers, and entrepreneurs. She hosts the podcast The You-est You Ⓡ, and is the author of Get a PhD in YOU. Julie is a multi-time TEDx speaker, a popular course creator on Insight Timer, and founder of the Life DesignerⓇ Coach Academy.
Join Julie and I for a conversation about how to observe yourself with compassion, why you should be a safe space for yourself, and how to turn fear into faith. Julie’s insight will push you to make sure you’re truly living as the you-est you.
If this episode has helped you in any way, you can pass it on and help someone else find it by leaving a review. Plus, if you leave a review, screenshot it, and send me the screenshot, you could get 1 month access to our Premium Membership for free!
What You’ll Discover:
- Julie’s journey from addiction to where she is now.
- How we get in the way of our truest selves.
- Why you should notice what your body is telling you.
- The importance of being curious about what you’re feeling.
- Why you need to trust your inner wisdom.
- What the cost could be for not living as the you-est you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Julie Reisler: Website | Instagram
- The You-estⓇ You Podcast
- Get a PhD in YOU by Julie Reisler
- VIA Assessment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment