If you are ready to start the new year and want to show up on your mat more regularly, move with more freedom, or get out of your head and into your body to destress and improve your life all around, then today’s episode is for you.
Veronique Ory is a registered yoga teacher whose passion for storytelling and creative movement inspires her students to carry their yoga practice on and off the mat. Originally from Montreal, Quebec, Veronique studied theater at Russell Sage College. While at school in New York, she discovered yoga as a way to calm her mind and elevate her practice. Since then, Veronique has completed over 500 hours of training through Yoga Alliance, conducts private and on-demand yoga classes, and recently published her first book, Shine On & Off The Mat.
Join me for a conversation with guest Veronique Ory about moving the way that moves you, the importance of just showing up, and why you should break up with the “shoulds.” This conversation about storytelling, stress, and intentions is powerful, and I so appreciate Veronique joining me for this episode of the podcast!
If this episode has helped you in any way, you can pass it on and help someone else find it by leaving a review. Plus, if you leave a review, screenshot it, and send me the screenshot, you could get 1 month access to our Premium Membership for free!
What You’ll Discover:
- The importance of storytelling and how it connects to yoga.
- Why you should take time to rest.
- Tips for reducing your stress.
- Why you should be setting intentions and then letting go.
- How to get out of your mind and into your body.
- How to stop living in “shoulds.”
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Veronique Ory: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- Shine On & Off The Mat by Veronique Ory
- Access to the first 10 entries of Shine On & Off The Mat by Veronique Ory and her on-demand platform.
- Veronique’s Costa Rica retreat at Blue Spirit, June 10-17, 2023