Have you experienced a spiritual Awakening or Awakenings? Whether you know you have or you’re unsure what they are, by the end of this episode you’ll not only know more about them, you’ll understand that there is more than one way to become more aware, experience a change in your perspective, or make a transformation from which you cannot return.
My guest this week is Ali Levine, host of the podcast Awakening with Ali. She is an intuitive stylist, a breathwork practitioner, and a transformation expert who helps conscious women breathe, embody, surrender, and transform.
Join Ali and I for a conversation about awakening, how to understand that it’s happening, and the tools that can help you get through the experience. We also talk about the relationship between ourselves and colors, how to make a conscious choice to question things and change, and how breathwork yoga can be an incredible tool. I know you will love this conversation just as much as I did!
If this episode has helped you in any way, you can pass it on and help someone else find it by leaving a review. Plus, if you leave a review, screenshot it, and send me the screenshot, you could get 1 month access to our Premium Membership for free!
What You’ll Discover:
- How style and color both impact how we see ourselves and how others see us.
- What certain colors mean on both a conscious level and a deeper level.
- What Ali’s process of awakening looked like.
- Signs of your own moment of awakening.
- The importance of getting to know yourself on a deeper level.
- The collective awakening you might already be experiencing.
- Why breathwork yoga is powerful.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Ali Levine: Website | Instagram | Twitter
- Awakening with Ali Podcast: Website | Breakdowns to Breakthroughs & Listening to Your Intuition w/ Yoga Teacher, Somatic Coach, & Podcast Host: Meet Erika Belanger
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment