If you’ve kind of lost track of who you are or what you want or why you want it, today’s episode is for you. I’m excited for you to hear from today’s guest as we discuss how what we should do might actually be unhealthiest for us.
Tricia Huffman is a rock-and-roll roadie at heart. She specializes in working with people in the public eye to keep them in integrity with who they want to be while also enjoying the life that they’re living right now. A mental health and mindset expert, Tricia shares real talk with heart and encourages you to uncover who you are and claim your joy daily.
On this week’s episode of the podcast, Tricia and I talk about how to understand what you want instead of focusing on what you think you should do, the importance of compassion for yourself, and how what we want can actually be good for us. I can’t wait for you all to hear this amazing conversation and start focusing on your wants!
If this episode has helped you in any way, you can pass it on and help someone else find it by leaving a review. Plus, if you leave a review, screenshot it, and send me the screenshot, you could get 1 month access to our Premium Membership for free!
What You’ll Discover:
- Tricia’s journey to self-love and the career she has now.
- Why Tricia gave up the word “should” (and why you might want to too).
- How often we use “should” when really we mean “want.”
- The importance of asking ourselves “why” when we think we want something.
- How to trust that our “wants” are good for us.
- Why building a time to check-in with yourself every day is important.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Tricia Huffman: Website | Instagram | TikTok
- F the Shoulds. Do the Wants. by Tricia Huffman
- Claim It! Podcast
- Own Your Awesome App
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment