If your yoga practice feels like another thing on your to-do list, falling by the wayside when your life gets out of hand, or if you just blindly follow your teacher’s recommendations without knowing how to meet your own needs through your practice, today’s episode is for you. Brett Larkin is here to show us how to keep up with yoga, even in moments of chaos.
Brett Larkin is the founder of Uplifted Yoga and the author of the book Yoga Life: Habits, Poses, and Breathwork to Channel Joy Amidst the Chaos. Her online yoga teacher trainings have set the standards for quality online certification since 2015, and she has a thriving YouTube channel and podcast sharing how to actively design your life using yoga’s ancient wisdom.
Tune in this week as we look at yoga and self-care as a science of energy management, so you can replace the habits that are wasting your energy and depleting your lifeforce. You’ll learn about personalized yoga habits that can help you feel happier, even in moments of chaos, and we’re discussing how you can steer your yoga practice to meet yourself wherever you are in that moment.
Join Recharge, Reconnect and Reset –The Retreat. This in-person immersion is like getting 3 months of coaching with me packed in 7 days. I can’t wait to share all my favorite mind-body-spirit and nervous system and self-care practices, to help you drop the hustle lifestyle, melt your stress and anxiety away, and transform your life from the inside out. If you are a sensitive soul or a yogi and you are ready to put yourself first, cater to your needs without guilt, and learn how you can return to your life feeling rejuvenated and equipped to make it last, this is going to be life-changing for you.
What You’ll Discover:
- Why, when life gets chaotic, the first thing we lose track of is our yoga practice.
- How to stay on the mat when it feels like the last thing you have energy for.
- Why it’s vital that your yoga practice is personalized and meets you where you are.
- How to start deciding what you need to get from your yoga practice.
- The personalization framework Brett gives her readers.
- How a nourishing yoga practice keeps you on the mat consistently.
- A full toolkit of micro-practices you can do throughout the day.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Everything you need:
- Find more info about the retreat here.
- Send me a DM on Instagram or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about the retreat or get your discounted payment link to reserve your spot.
- Check out Villa Sumaya, our retreat center this year.
- Check out my solo shows referenced in this episode here, and 73 : Yoga, Chronic Pain and Mental Health
- Claim it! #218 Erika Belanger – Yoga Teacher, HSP Coach, Podcaster, Seeker and Nomad
- How To Actually Love Yourself with Erika Belanger, The You-est YOU® Podcast
- The retreat is not the right thing for but you still want to work with me? Join the waitlist for The Sensitivity Reset: Releasing Overwhelm for a Happier Life or Click here to enquire about 1:1 coaching.
- Leave a review for this episode for the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Not sure if you are highly sensitive (HSP) Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?
- Brett Larkin: Website | Instagram | YouTube | Podcast
- Yoga Life: Habits, Poses, and Breathwork to Channel Joy Amidst the Chaos by Brett Larkin