If, like me, you came to yoga with a need to reconnect to your body and the practices helped you move forward in life, you’ll find the story of today’s guest inspiring. Whether you’ve experienced sexual trauma or any other kind of trauma, I hope you’ll find our conversation helpful.
Kaitlyn Rose Holsapple, or Kaity, is a Somatic Yoga Therapist who focuses on helping her clients connect with their innate, somatic wisdom in the body. As a survivor of sexual trauma, Kaity understands the shadow realm of trauma through her own hands-on experience. She has held space for countless individuals to heal and recover in her work as a Somatic Yoga Therapist.
Kaity and I talk about finding that fierce feminine within, what the somatic yoga practice can do for you, and how much we love humming. Kaity shares tools you can start using today to begin building your own somatic yoga practice and help yourself get back into your body.
What You’ll Discover:
- The differences between a yoga practice and a somatic yoga practice.
- How Kaity came to be a Somatic Yoga Therapist.
- Kaity’s personal story and how yoga helped her heal.
- Where to start with a somatic yoga practice and other harmonizing practices.
- Why making the move to embodiment work doesn’t mean you stop harmonizing.
- How to reinforce your trusting relationship with yourself.
- The process for reclaiming your own power after trauma.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Kaitlyn Rose Holsapple: Website | Instagram
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment