Have you been hustling and grinding to grow your business but find yourself depleted, or not quite as happy as you thought you’d be? If so, today’s episode is for you. I sat down with today’s guest to discuss what success can and should look like, and how to avoid burnout and entrepreneurial poverty.
Racheal Cook is on a mission to end entrepreneurial poverty of time, energy, and money for women business owners. She is a business growth strategist with an MBA, founder of The CEO Collective, host of the Promote Yourself to CEO podcast, and a bestselling author. Racheal’s true passion is supporting purpose driven women as they implement the systems and strategies to uncomplicate their business so they can do what makes a difference and live a life they truly love.
Join Racheal and I for a discussion about being a female entrepreneur, creating clarity around a definition for success, and how to attract and nurture your audience. Racheal shares some of her tips and tricks for great marketing and reaching your potential, no matter what business you’re running.
What You’ll Discover:
- How Racheal went from The Yogipreneur to The CEO Collective.
- Rachael’s definition of success.
- Why you should set income goals and develop a marketing strategy.
- Rachael’s Marketing Strategy Framework.
- How to get yourself in front of new audiences.
- The biggest mistakes people make with nurture content.
- Why you should be delighting your clients.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Racheal Cook: Website | Twitter | Instagram | TikTok
- The CEO Collective: Website
- Promote Yourself to CEO Podcast
- Promote Yourself to CEO: What is Your Definition of Success?
- Promote Yourself to CEO: Why TikTok Could Be an Incredible ATTRACT Strategy.
- The Get Paid Calculator
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment