Are you experiencing feelings of resentment, frustration, or emotional exhaustion in your relationships? Do you find yourself saying yes to things you don’t really want to do while your needs and desires are being put on the backburner, or disregarded altogether? If this sounds familiar, you’re probably lacking some boundaries.
People often think of boundaries as putting up walls, isolating themselves from the world and the affection of others. Thoughts like this make it even more difficult to set effective boundaries. When you can set boundaries that protect you while deepening your connections, your relationships and friendships will change forever.
Tune in this week to discuss what boundaries are, what they’re not, and why they’re so important. I’m sharing how to identify situations in your life that require boundaries, how to know when your boundaries are being crossed, as well as giving you actionable tips and my step-by-step process for setting and communicating boundaries without too much discomfort in the process.
If you want some help with setting boundaries for protection and connection, click here to enquire about how 1:1 coaching, working with your body and nervous system, will make setting boundaries easier.
Find out just how sensitive you are with my free quiz! After you take the quiz, you’ll receive your own personalized workbook and action plan with the right tools for your level of sensitivity.
What You’ll Discover:
- What boundaries are and how we can use them in our lives.
- Why strong boundaries are an important part of any relationship.
- What boundaries are not and how they’re often misunderstood.
- How not having clear boundaries can impact your self-esteem and self-worth.
- Why clearly stating your boundaries increases the likelihood of getting your needs met.
- Common signs you need to start setting boundaries, whether that’s in your relationships, friendships, or at work.
- The different kinds of boundaries you can set.
- My step-by-step process for setting and communicating boundaries.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Join the waitlist for The Sensitivity Reset: Releasing Overwhelm for a Happier Life
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?
- Check out my solo shows referenced in this episode here!