Are you lacking a little confidence? Maybe you catch yourself in self-doubt, fear of failure, or loops of negative self-talk. If this sounds familiar, today’s episode is for you. We’re exploring what it means to be confident and why, even when we seem to have it all, we can still feel dissatisfied and lack confidence.
For today’s episode, I’m joined by Katelyn Englert. Katelyn is a licensed social worker, confidence coach, coffee lover, and momma of three beautiful children. She works with individuals to start healing from addiction, trauma, low self-worth, and mind-body disconnect, helping people step into their confidence and own who they are through a variety of practices.
Whether you want to embrace your authenticity more fully or develop the courage to set stronger boundaries, tune in this week to discover the secrets to building unshakable confidence. Katelyn is sharing how to recognize the stories that keep you lacking confidence, and showing us how to develop the mindset and resilience required to create authentic self-confidence and self-worth.
Find out just how sensitive you are with my free quiz! After you take the quiz, you’ll receive your own personalized workbook and action plan with the right tools for your level of sensitivity.
What You’ll Discover:
- Katelyn’s journey of addiction, healing, and serving others as a healer.
- How our expectations of how we should be can dent our confidence.
- The everyday things that lead to us shoulding on ourselves.
- Why it can seem like you have it all, but it’s normal to feel dissatisfied in these situations.
- How to increase your awareness of the thoughts and narratives that are causing you to lack confidence.
- What changes when you can develop acceptance over the things about yourself that you don’t like.
- How to reframe your stories and start building real, authentic self-confidence and self-worth.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Join the waitlist for The Sensitivity Reset: Releasing Overwhelm for a Happier Life
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?
- Katelyn Englert: Website | Instagram | YouTube | Podcast
- Unshakable Confidence: A Guided Journal to Let Go, Trust and Be Unapologetically You by Katelyn Englert
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment