Your dreams are not just random stories your subconscious mind puts together. They are a mirror of your thoughts, emotions, fears, and desires. By bringing light to unresolved issues, past trauma, and unexpressed emotions, dreams provide a unique opportunity for introspection, self-reflection, personal growth, and healing.
If you have a natural curiosity about your dreams and you wish you could learn from them, today’s episode is for you. I’m joined by Kari Hohne, a dream analyst, author, artist, and expert on the Eastern and Western archetypes that inspire our dreams and oracles.
Tune in this week to discover what’s really going on when you’re dreaming and how to use your dreams as a profound learning experience. Kari is sharing practical tips for exploring your dreams, showing us why our dreams are a mirror of our wider experience of life and the key to personal growth, and she’s analyzing one of my dreams to demonstrate how her process works.
If you want some help with setting boundaries for protection and connection, click here to enquire about how 1:1 coaching, working with your body and nervous system, will make setting boundaries easier.
Find out just how sensitive you are with my free quiz! After you take the quiz, you’ll receive your own personalized workbook and action plan with the right tools for your level of sensitivity.
What You’ll Discover:
- What your dreams are and what’s really happening when you’re dreaming.
- Why Kari felt called toward understanding and bringing light to our dreams.
- How Kari uses nature’s principles to understand the human journey.
- Why your dreams are a mirror of what’s going on in your world.
- How dreams have guided Kari to her real path in life.
- Kari’s tips for setting the intention to remember your dreams.
- How to be open and use your dreams as a profound learning experience.
- Why remembering just one word of your dream is enough to start piecing together the relevance of your dream.
- How identifying the strangeness in your dream is the key to decoding the message that lies within your dream.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Join the waitlist for The Sensitivity Reset: Releasing Overwhelm for a Happier Life
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?
- Kari Hohne: Website | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- The Essential I Ching by Kari Hohne
- The Mythology of Sleep by Kari Hohne
- Tao te Ching – The Poetry of Nature by Kari Hohne
- Decoding the Night Sky by Kari Hohne
- The Mind’s Mirror by Kari Hohne
- The Common Archetypes of Tarot by Kari Hohne
- Nothing Bad Happens in Life by Kari Hohne
- Album: God of Drum by Get Tribal