Did you know that self-care practices are not a one-size-fits all? Your birth chart actually contains very important clues on what kind of self-care you need, and everybody has different things that they need. I didn’t know this until I sat down with this week’s guest, Ashley Sondergaard.
Ashley is a long-time yoga teacher, self-care coach, astrologer and mama of two, soon-to-be three girls. She combines the wisdom of astrology with wellness practices by using birth charts to individualize self-care and make it something we can actually use and navigate day-to-day.
Listen in this week and hear how to practice self-care according to your sign. Ashley shares more about birth charts and how they work, what you need to know about astrology and birth charts before you look into how you can implement them into your life, and what she would say to anybody who is sceptical about astrology.
What You’ll Discover:
- Where Ashley’s passion for astrology came from and how she combines it with self-care.
- What astrology is and how it is woven into our birth charts.
- Some of the great things about human design and how it can link with birth charts.
- Why we often use the label of self-care to do practices that might be numbing or avoidant.
- How to look at your birth chart and see what sort of self-care practices you need.
- Why you always have free will in how you show up.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a Coaching Call with Me
- Chani Nicholas
- Ashley Sondegaard: Website | Podcast | Instagram
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment