Have you been through some hard times recently? Are you finding yourself ready to embrace challenges as lessons and forever change the narrative of your life? If your answer to either of those questions is yes, then today’s podcast is for you. My guest today has been walking this path and is here to talk about it.
Lisa Annese is a dedicated practitioner and teacher of Kundalini yoga and meditation, a sound healer, a spiritual guide, owner of The Divine Sound, a yoga and sound healing studio, and author of the book I Am Light. As a divorced woman, single mother, and hearing loss advocate (supporting the needs of her son who has permanent hearing loss), she has chosen to turn dark into light in her own life, embracing challenges as lessons and forever changing the narrative of her future and that of her family.
Join me and Lisa as we discuss how Lisa began to move from dark to light, the power of Kundalini yoga, and how Lisa’s son’s hearing loss impacted her. Our conversation will help you bring out the Light you already have inside of you, regardless of what you’ve been through.
What You’ll Discover:
- Lisa’s journey to where she is now and how Kundalini yoga played an important role.
- What Kundalini yoga is and how it’s different from other types of yoga.
- What Light means to Lisa versus what it’s like to live in the dark.
- Why you should trust your intuition.
- The power of sound healing and vibration.
- How Kundalini yoga helps you find out what your soul wants and needs.
- An introduction to Lisa’s book and why she wrote it the way she did.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Lisa Annese Website | Instagram
- I Am Light by Lisa Annese
- Ep #26: Kundalini Yoga and the Radiant Body, with Kia Miller
- Ep #3: What’s Up With Crystal Singing Bowls?, with Adriana Cerundolo
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment