Have you ever considered how your intuition can help you access your inner wisdom? Learn to better trust your instincts? Or find your truest path in life? That might seem like a big promise, but the truth is no one knows what you need better than yourself.
For this episode, I sat down with Amisha Ghadiali. Amisha is an award-winning social entrepreneur, intuitive therapist, teacher, and leader. She’s the host of the globally acclaimed podcast The Future Is Beautiful, which explores the relationship between politics, spirituality, sustainability, and creativity. She’s the author of the book Intuition: Access your inner wisdom. Trust your instincts. Find your path, hence our subject of today! She has an extensive background in leading meditation, breathwork, yoga, and energy healing. She has been featured in publications including The Huffington Post, VICE, The Guardian, Harper’s Bazaar, VOGUE, and many more, and has spoken at events and festivals around the world including TEDx Oxbridge, to name one. A selection of her meditations, myths, poems, and mantras are available on Insight Timer App.
Listen to the full episode here:
MY 5 BIGGEST TAKEAWAY FROM THIS EPISODE
- Fear is the main reason we don’t fully connect to and use our intuition. The voice of our conditioning is also very strong. It sometimes feels like it’s our own voice. Clearing and making our life as spacious as possible is a way to make space for our intuition to come through.
- Our intuition is wired in a way that wants to create a more beautiful future, it wants us to live from that place of the soul, it wants us to honor the beauty and fragility of the world we live in, it wants us to be creative and innovative and to find ways to handle shifts and change systems that are not working. By its very nature, it’s connecting us to ourselves and our dharma.
- A physical asana practice will help you listen with your body. As the energetic lines open and the information can travel, you can feel and hear intuition and wisdom.
- Living with your intuition is a whole level of intimacy you have to have with yourself. If you can cultivate intimacy in other areas of your life and be prepared to live from that place of authenticity in your relationships, it becomes easier to access within yourself.
- Intuition has an aliveness to it. By becoming more present to our intuition, we get off our auto-pilot, start envisioning our future and consistently realign what is in our best interest, while staying open to possibilities and letting ourselves be surprised and delighted by life and how it unfolds.
QUESTIONS SHE ANSWERED DURING THIS EPISODE
- Why have we lost contact or some contact with our intuition?
- How can we start tapping back into our intuition to fully live to our highest potential?
- How can we create space to enable inner shifts so we can listen to your own wisdom?
- How can we use our whole body to listen?
- Is the body the entry point to connect to our intuition?
- And then how do you connect to the more subtle?
- How can we learn the difference between our intuition, our thoughts, and our imagination?
- How does feeling connected in other ways in our life help us connect to our intuition?
- How can we use intuition as a tool for the parts of our life that we can’t control?
- How can we learn to trust intuition and validate our choices?
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW! DONATE OR BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY
If you like this podcast, you can continue to get inspired and learn even more with a Premium Subscription. As a member, get early access to regular episodes, a ton of exclusive audio and video content, and the ability to request the exact kind of episode you need to continue to deepen your practice. This podcast is a way I contribute to the community, and this membership is a way you can too. It allows you to share everything yoga offers with the world by supporting me in the creation and production of this podcast.
If you’d like to make a difference, visit www.patreon.com/onandoffyourmat and become a PREMIUM member. I thank you in advance.
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Amisha Ghadiali is an award-winning social entrepreneur, intuitive therapist, and the founder of the Presence Collective — an online community for creative, connected and courageous living. Her work is centered around sacred activism, as she inspires international audiences to become effective agents of change and contribute to the collective wellbeing of the world.
Amisha is the host of the globally acclaimed podcast The Future Is Beautiful, which explores the relationship between politics, spirituality, sustainability and creativity. The show offers deep and insightful conversations with fascinating and diverse guests challenging the dominant world story and sharing ideas for co-creating a beautiful future. Guests have included Sonya Renee Taylor, Charles Eisenstein, Polly Higgins, Satish Kumar, Sally Kempton and Bruce Parry to name a few.
Amisha has an extensive background leading meditation, breathwork, yoga, and energy healing. An experienced facilitator, she hosts a variety of retreats, workshops, and online programs sharing tools for balance on a physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual level. She currently runs the Beautiful Leadership Immersion, an embodied learning and unlearning adventure for inner transformation and systemic change, and works one on one with clients in her Presence Leadership Mentoring program. Most recently, she held Style and Presence, a global womxn’s summit and reclamation of worth featuring 26 empowering speaker sessions with progressive voices and thought leaders.
She has been featured in publications including The Huffington Post, VICE, The Guardian, Harper’s Bazaar, VOGUE, Rebelle Society, Grazia, and Ecouterre, and has spoken at events and festivals around the world such as TEDx Oxbridge, Bali Spirit Festival, Sunday Papers Live, UnBox, and Burning Man. A selection of her meditations, myths, poems and mantras are available on Insight Timer.