Have you ever had sciatica, or worked with someone who does? Maybe you had sciatica and tried to continue your yoga practice, or you turned to yoga for relief, but you never had any success with it? Or perhaps you’re an instructor who wants to feel more equipped when it comes to supporting your students through pain? Either way, today’s episode is for you.
I’m sitting down with Alison Mclean, a massage therapist, yoga teacher, and physical therapist who is passionate about anatomy. She specializes in helping others manage their time and boost their energy, so they can create success in their business and their health. After her own diagnoses, a holistic approach changed her life, and she’s here to discuss how a holistic approach to pain will change everything for you.
Tune in this week for a deep discussion about the sciatic nerve. We’re discussing how sciatic nerve issues arise, why it’s so painful, and how you can incorporate a personalized yoga practice for yourself or your clients that focuses on healing unique sciatic nerve pain.
What You’ll Discover:
- Alison’s journey with yoga and how it’s been keeping her young for almost 20 years.
- How yoga has helped Alison heal physically and mentally throughout her life.
- What you need to know, as a practitioner or teacher, about the sciatic nerve.
- The anatomy of your spine and why the sciatic nerve causes so much difficulty for people.
- Why everyone experiences sciatica a little bit differently, and how to account for these differences in a holistic approach to healing.
- How to incorporate a yoga practice as you heal from the pain of sciatica.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a Coaching Call with Me
- Alison Mclean: Website | Instagram | YouTube | Facebook
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment