Did you know that chakras are an elegant roadmap to balancing your body, mind, and spirit? I sat down with Morgan Starr-Riestis to discuss how we can use our chakras to look deeply at our symptoms of imbalance and move towards a holistic approach to wellness, and we’re giving you the tools to uncover the true roots of your experience.
Morgan is a therapist who passionate about helping people transform their lives through accessible holistic wellness practices. She has a bachelor’s degree in Cognitive Neuroscience, Human Biology, and Wellness, and a master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health. She is also currently in the process of becoming a psychedelic-assisted therapy provider and is excited about the future of therapy alongside these sacred medicines.
Tune in this week to discover some new tools and insights for creating a holistic approach to wellness through a deeper understanding of your chakras. Morgan is discussing the most common symptoms she helps people through, and how you can identify where your own chakras need your attention.
What You’ll Discover:
- How Morgan takes a holistic approach to wellness by leading people through the maps of their chakras.
- Why, as a therapist, Morgan decided to diversify and help people understand their chakras.
- How pairing Westernized psychology and with Eastern philosophy makes for a holistic approach that unites the brain and body in the healing process.
- The most common symptoms Morgan’s clients need help with and how they relate to their chakras.
- How to start identifying where certain chakras might be under/overactive and causing blockages for you.
- What you can do to start addressing and rebalancing your chakras.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a Coaching Call with Me
- Morgan Starr-Riestis: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- Take Morgan’s Free Quiz to help you understand your own chakras
- Anodea Judith
- Episode #46: Chakras 101 with Anodea Judith
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment