Guys! 30 episodes already? Can you believe it?
For our 30th episode, I sat down with Jeremy Falk. I met Jeremy on line and then realized we had many friends in common in San Francisco. Yoga is a small world. When I saw that he was an ambassador for Yoga Journal and he was going travel around to document the impact of yoga in the west, I was in total awe with him, and so inspired to think that maybe someday I could do something like that myself. I knew right away I wanted to sit down with him to talk about that and a bit of everything else he does to get to know him better.
Listen to the episode here :
Thank you so much for listening and being part of our 30th episode! We have other great guests lined up for you including Tiffany Cruikshank, Jane Austin and Sharon Salzberg to name a few so make sure to subscribe to the podcast where ever you listen to not miss an episode!
As always, I really appreciate your support. So as you leave a review on iTunes or on your iPhone podcast app, you automatically enter a giveaway. Athleta is generously continuing to support this podcast in their effort to ignite a community of strong women who lift each other up, and is giving out a 75$ shop card! If you’re not sure how to leave a review, check this article. Thank you so much if you left a review. The winner of this episode’s giveaway is iTunes user Sffilmfan. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on instagram @erika.belanger and I’ll send you your shop card!
QUESTIONS HE ANSWERED
- Can you tell us what’s the tour about? What was the goal?
- How were you chosen?
- When they asked, what did you think at first?
- What’s your biggest take away from the whole experience? What one thing you really brought back with you?
- I would love to hear a little bit more about a few different events. What city or event made the biggest impression on you? And why?
- Can you name one person you met who transformed you as a student? And one who transformed you as a teacher?
- How has your teaching changed after the tour?
- You do meditations for audible and you teach online for movewith. Why are you choosing to expand your teaching outside of the class in that way? What do you like about it?
- Any advice for teacher that want to expand their teachings outside of public class and go on online platforms? I’ve been considering it myself but I think I’ve intimidated.
- In your live classes, you chant and play the harmonium and we’ve talked with a few teachers that do on the podcast… Why do you choose to chant? Why do you like it or why is it important for you?
- You call yourself a men’s work ally. Can you tell us about that? Why are you doing it, why do you think it’s important?
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Jeremy Falk is an E-RYT 500HR whose mission is to connect our head, heart, and hands through the power of yoga to feel fully alive and of service to the world.
His alignment-based Bhakti vinyasa that combines discipline with heart has earned him the title of Ambassador for companies like Lululemon, Fitbit, and most recently Yoga Journal, where he traveled the US + London documenting yoga’s impact in the west.
In the last few years he has developed a passion in the self exploration and elevation of brotherhood through men’s work, having studied mainly from Shems Heartwell as well as Preston Smiles and John Wineland. He lives in San Francisco teaching full time while offering popular workshops and retreats.
Find out more about him :
His website : www.jeremyfalk.com
Also, check out his :
RETREAT: The GETAWAY // A Weekend Yoga Retreat in Mendocino, CAJuly Men’s Event : The Evolving Edge Men’s Workshop
His articles about the tour : Live be Yoga Tour
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment