For our 12th episode, I had the pleasure to sit down with Lauren Zoeller. Lauren is a yoga and meditation teacher, and she’s also a Whole Living Life Coach. We really connected on the importance of self-care when looking for growth in our life and on the idea of whole living. Today we sat down and talked about what does it means to be a life coach and how has yoga has influenced her on that path.
Listen to the podcast here :
Thank you so much for listening and being part of our 12th episode! We have other great guests lined up for you so make sure to subscribe to the podcast where ever you listen!
As always, I really appreciate your support. So as you leave a review on iTunes or on your iPhone podcast app, you automatically enter a giveaway. Once more Athleta is supporting this podcast in their effort to ignite a community of strong women who lift each other up, and is giving out a 75$ shop card!
QUESTIONS SHE ANSWERED
- Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and how you found yoga?
- What’s the parallel between teaching yoga and being a life coach?
- Before becoming a life coach, you started by seeing one right?
- Why did you seek coaching?
- How did that help you move forward in life? You’re still seeing one now?
- Why did you later decide to become a life coach?
- Why are you on this path? How does a session look like?
- How is what you do different from therapy?
- Can anyone become a life coach? What does it take?
- What are your intentions as a coach, what are your goals?
- What do you believe in?
- What’s your definition of success?
- On your website, you say: You have a story, it’s meant to be told. Why do you think telling our story is important?
- How does telling your story has helped you?
- How do I know if coaching is right for me?
- Any tips for people to choose the right person for them?
- How can people know if the sessions are working for them? / What are the keys to having a successful coaching experience?
- I would like to finish with a few journaling questions for our listeners.
- Can we make a list of questions you would ask clients?
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Work-life Balance Coach. Yoga Instructor. Motivational Speaker. Lauren brings holistic balance to the busy professional. Her coaching practice equips individuals in finding work/life balance for increased happiness and heightened performance. Lauren believes that yoga, meditation, and proper self-care can give anyone the balance they need to take ownership of their body, believe in themselves, and live a happy life.
In addition to her coaching practice, Lauren teaches yoga at multiple studios in the Nashville area and co-leads 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses with Phoenix Yoga Teacher Trainings. When she is not teaching, you can find her traveling, speaking, and leading workshops to promote her ultimate message of balance and self-care.
Find more about her here:
IG : @laurenzoeller
FB : @lzoeller
Free 5 Day Meditation Course: http://www.laurenzoeller.com
–> Scroll to the bottom to enter the course Mention this podcast when you sign up and get 20% off sessions with her!