For our second episode, I had the chance to meet with Hillary Skibell to chat about Intuition. Hillary has been a mentor for me and I decided to start a podcast in a workshop she offered on Intuition.
Listen to the podcast here :
Thank you so much for listening and being part of our second episode! We have other great guests lined up for you so make sure to subscribe.
It would really appreciate you leaving a review on iTunes to help other listeners find the podcast! (Scroll down to find out how if you’re not sure). This episode was graciously supported by Athleta®. As you leave a review on iTunes, you automatically enter a giveaway to win a 75$ gift card to treat yourself to my favorite yoga brand!!!! That’s really worth it! So take 30 seconds to help me dress you! 😉
QUESTIONS WE ANSWERED:
- How would you define what is intuition? (1:40)
- What’s the difference between Intuition, gut feeling, and instinct? (4:11)
- How do we learn to listen to our intuition? (6:25)
- If we want to cultivate your intuition, where do we start? (11:50)
- Does having a positive mindset help you tap into your intuition? (15:58)
- Can we trust our intuition all the time? (17:04)
- What do you say to someone that thinks intuition is just a lucky guess? (18:53)
- How do I learn to trust my intuition more? (21:22)
- How much weight do you give to other people’s opinions? (22:40)
- Any other suggestions of what we can do? (26:04)
- Why do all that? (27:34)
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
Hillary is a well-loved Yoga Teacher and Transformational Coach. She studied at the Academy of Intuition Medicine and is known for her inspiring and soulful teaching that connects students to the deeper pulse and flow of life. Her integrative approach, Breathing Room, blends the practices of business mentoring, intuitive guidance, and lifestyle design. It is her passion to support students and clients in remembering their radiant nature as they create a life that reflects the power, purpose, and vibrancy of their soul.
Want to know more about our guest, connect or work with her? Check these links!
Hillary’s Website : Breathing Room
Her upcoming business of yoga workshop
REFERENCES / BOOKS:
Want to continue down the intuition road? Here are a few reading suggestions:
- Intuition Medicine(TM) The Science of Energy by Francesca McCartney, Ph. D.
- Your 3 Best Super Powers , Meditation, Imagination, Intuition by Sonia Choquett
- Practical Intuition: How to Harness the Power of Your Instinct and Make It Work for You by Laura Day
Rather play with cards? Check the decks by Collette Baron-Reid Want guided meditations on intuition? Check the following apps : Calm, Headspace and Insight Timer.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment