If you’re going through life merely surviving, regularly feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or a little bit like you’re living your life running on a hamster wheel, today’s episode is for you. I’m discussing why self-care is an important practice for highly sensitive people (HSPs), and showing you what you can do to add more self-care into your everyday routine.
I know you already feel like you don’t have time for yourself, and adding self-care practices to your schedule seems like just another extra thing to do. But by the end of today’s show, you’ll see how easy self-care can be, and how it impacts your mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
Tune in this week to discover why self-care is so important for highly sensitive people. You’ll learn what self-care is and what it’s not, how self-care helps you live a more authentic and fulfilling life, and some useful practices you can start incorporating right now in your day-to-day.
If you want some help with setting boundaries for protection and connection, click here to enquire about how 1:1 coaching, working with your body and nervous system, will make setting boundaries easier.
Find out just how sensitive you are with my free quiz! After you take the quiz, you’ll receive your own personalized workbook and action plan with the right tools for your level of sensitivity.
What You’ll Discover:
- Why self-care is important for everyone, especially highly sensitive people.
- What self-care is, and why it’s often misunderstood.
- Why self-care can help you live a more authentic, fulfilling life.
- The common symptoms that result from a lack of self-care for HSPs.
- How to see where you need a little more self-care and the specific practices that will address your needs.
- Some practical tools and strategies to help you implement new self-care practices in supporting yourself and your sensitivity.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Join the waitlist for The Sensitivity Reset: Releasing Overwhelm for a Happier Life
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?
- Check out my solo shows referenced in this episode here!