Are you a yogi that goes, goes, goes, and then burns out? Do you get overwhelmed and then become avoidant, all the while knowing that you could really use a little support to understand yourself better and show up more confidently? These are signs you are a highly sensitive person (HSP) and this episode is all about the benefits of ayurveda for HSPs.
I’m sitting down with Samantha Attard, an ayurvedic health counsellor and nutrition Ph.D. She is the founder of Spiro Collective, offering holistic wellness counselling and programs for busy humans who want to improve their health, access more energy, and uplift their spirits.
Tune in this week to discover how to flow with nature for better health and well-being, especially as a HSP. Samantha Attard is sharing what ayurveda is, how it can help us approach our health and well-being, and how ayurveda recognizes, understands, and helps you work with your sensitivity.
If you want some help with setting boundaries for protection and connection, click here to enquire about how 1:1 coaching, working with your body and nervous system, will make setting boundaries easier.
Find out just how sensitive you are with my free quiz! After you take the quiz, you’ll receive your own personalized workbook and action plan with the right tools for your level of sensitivity.
What You’ll Discover:
- What ayurveda is and what it can teach us about our bodies.
- Why ayurveda is super beneficial for the physical and mental health of highly sensitive people.
- The importance of following and acknowledging your gut and your self-knowledge.
- How ayurveda supports the sensitivity of your intuition.
- The impact understanding ayurveda and the doshas has on your overall wellness as an HSP.
- Why regularity and regulation changes everything for HSPs.
- How ayurveda helps you tap in and take aligned action to what you really want.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Join the waitlist for The Sensitivity Reset: Releasing Overwhelm for a Happier Life
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?
- Samantha Attard: Website | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Podcast
- Optimal Health and Wellness, with Melina Meza