As a teacher, finding time for our own personal practice can be a difficult task. However, it is crucial to maintain a sense of connection within our bodies, as it provides support for our well-being. There are various avenues to achieve this, including taking a walk, dancing, climbing, or simply finding rest. It is essential to honor and tune in to yourself, regardless of the chosen path, as it can improve your yoga teaching abilities.
Our guest, Kalyani Hauswirth-Jain, is a former dancer-turned-yogi and yoga teacher trainer at Arhanta Yoga Ashrams in India and the Netherlands. She is also the co-author of the highly acclaimed book, Hatha Yoga for Teachers & Practitioners.
In this episode, we have the pleasure of speaking with Kalyani about the importance of maintaining a personal practice and cultivating self-discovery. She shares her wisdom and insights, highlighting how practicing yoga can be a gift to oneself. Tune in as we explore a range of skills and techniques to help cultivate your yoga movement practice.
Find out just how sensitive you are with my free quiz! After you take the quiz, you’ll receive your own personalized workbook and action plan with the right tools for your level of sensitivity.
What You’ll Discover:
- Methods and tips for creating time to practice.
- The importance of self-care, and reset within the body.
- How to utilize the power of routine.
- Methods of using your practice for self-discovery.
- What “teaching off your mat” is
- How to use mindset and repetition to keep your practice fresh.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Join the waitlist for The Sensitivity Reset: Releasing Overwhelm for a Happier Life
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?
- Kalyani Hauswirth-Jain: Instagram | Arhanta Yoga
- Hatha Yoga for Teachers & Practitioners by Ram Jain and Kalyani Hauswirth-Jain