Have you been dreaming of taking a yoga retreat? Maybe you’ve been looking for a way to hit the reset button on your body and soul, melting away your stress, and transforming your life from the inside out. If so, today’s episode is the resource you need, detailing everything you need to know before going on a yoga retreat.
My first yoga retreat had a lifelong impact, influencing who I am today, what I teach, and it began fueling a passion for leading retreats myself. Retreats in general give you empowering tools to achieve your goals, get out of your comfort zone, and make new friends.
Tune in this week to discover everything you need to know before going on a yoga retreat. You’ll learn what to expect from this experience, and what you should consider before you commit to any retreat. I’m sharing my experience of my first yoga retreat, and I’m helping you consider your worries about the commitment and investment of going on a yoga retreat.
Join Recharge, Reconnect and Reset, –The Retreat. This in person immersion is like getting 3 months of coaching with me packed in 7 days. I can’t wait to share all my favorite mind-body-spirit and nervous system and self-care practices, to help you drop the hustle lifestyle, melt your stress and axiety away, and transform your life from the inside out. If you are a sensitive soul or a yogi and you are ready to put yourself first, cater to your needs without guilt, and learn how you can return to your life feeling rejuvenated and equipped to make it last, this is going to life changing for you. Take advantage of our Bring-a-Friend promo and join with a friend or two before December 31st 2023, you can all save up to $300 each!
Our 200the episode giveaways winners:
Thank you so much for particpating to our 200th episode celebration. Here are our winners!
-1000$ scholarship for Recharge, Reconnect and Reset -The Retreat. The winner of this scholarship is Lujan Navarro
-50% off scholarship the Sensitivity Reset- Releasing OVerwhelm for a happier life… or any 1-1 coaching package: Annalisa Facciotti
-One coaching session with me Nyk Danu
➡️ If you have participated, but your name isn’t here, you still win access to our membership.
What You’ll Discover:
- The important things you need to know before commiting to any retreat.
- Why it’s super important to be familiar with the teacher on your yoga retreat.
- What to expect from a yoga retreat.
- How to make sure you get the relaxation you need on a yoga retreat.
- About me and why I lead retreats.
- How to make the most of your first yoga retreat and what they can help you achieve.
- Some of the worries you might have, and how to decide whether going on a yoga retreat is right for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Everything you need:
- Find more info about the retreat here.
- Send me a DM on Instagram or an email at email@example.com to chat about the retreat or get your discounted payment link to reserve your spot.
- Check out Villa Sumaya, our retreat center this year.
- Check out my solo shows referenced in this episode here, and 73 : Yoga, Chronic Pain and Mental health
- Claim it! #218 Erika Belanger – Yoga teacher, Hsp coach, podcaster, seeker and Nomad
- How To Actually Love Yourself with Erika Belanger, The You-est YOU® Podcast
- The retreat is not the right thing for but you still want to work with me? Join the waitlist for The Sensitivity Reset: Releasing Overwhelm for a Happier Life or Click here to enquire about 1:1 coaching.
- Leave a review for this episode for the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Not sure if you are highly sensitive (HSP) Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?