Do you struggle to put yourself at the top of your list? To commit to your personal growth? Or maybe you’re well on your way on this journey but you could use some more tools. Either way, this episode has plenty of inspiration and actionable takeaways for you to implement.
My guest today is Amber Hagberg, international yoga teacher and life and business coach. Amber empowers women to stand out and thrive; she has led over 20 yoga teacher trainins and over a dozen retreats. Her commitment to leading other women to redefine success and create lives based on their own unique designs deeply inspires me, and I know it’ll inspire you too.
Listen in today as Amber shares where her yoga journey has led her and why it’s so important for us as yoga teachers to prioritize our own personal growth and development. We talk about learning to thrive and help our students do the same, some ideas for stress management, and how yoga teachers can learn to stand out.
What You’ll Discover:
- Why it’s important for yoga teachers to stay committed to personal growth.
- How to grow from a loving place and not a critical one.
- What it looks like for Amber to thrive, and help she helps others thrive.
- How yoga teachers can learn to stand out.
- Amber’s approach to stress management.
- Some actionable ways you can take your yoga practice off the mat.