If music makes you feel deeply, impacting your mood, focus, your yoga, and your meditation practice, you’ll love today’s guest. Masood Ali Khan believes music is a great way to form a connection with yourself and the world around you, and it even provides a path to enhance your wellness and vitality. He’s here to tell us about a system he’s created called Connection to Creation.
Masood Ali Khan has been practicing yoga for over 25 years and is a certified teacher in Heather Lyle’s Vocal Yoga Method, incorporating yoga with vocal exercises to strengthen your sounding vessel, AKA your whole body. He’s a pioneer in singing sacred mantras and exploring music as a form of medicine and prayer.
Tune in this week to discover the power of combining music, mantra, and meditation to harness universal energy in support of wellness and vitality. We’re discussing the power of rhythm and using sound to carry your intention when you can’t find the spoken words, and he’s sharing his tips for starting to bring vibration and sound to your own healing practice.
If you want some help with setting boundaries for protection and connection, click here to enquire about how 1:1 coaching, working with your body and nervous system, will make setting boundaries easier.
Find out just how sensitive you are with my free quiz! After you take the quiz, you’ll receive your own personalized workbook and action plan with the right tools for your level of sensitivity.
What You’ll Discover:
- How Masood began combining music with energy healing.
- The joyful benefits of mantra and music for wellness and vitality.
- Why music brings power to our spiritual practices.
- How Masood selected his favorite handpan to accompany yoga.
- Why everyone has a voice, whether or not you’ve found the courage to use it yet.
- How to start thinking about using sound to carry your intention.
- Masood Ali Khan’s advice to get started using your voice for comfort and nurturing.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Join the waitlist for The Sensitivity Reset: Releasing Overwhelm for a Happier Life
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?
- Masood Ali Khan: Website | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Spotify
- Heather Lyle’s Vocal Yoga Method
- Shiva Rea
- Jai Uttal
- Krishna Das
- Duke Mushroom
- Robert Augustus Masters