For our 5th episode, I had the pleasure to sit down with Emily Leahy. Emily teaches meditation and other tools to help people feel more grounded and empowered while they reach their fullest potential. Together, we talked about the role of sacredness, rituals, and meditation to stay grounded, regulate, and increase your emotional bandwidth.
Listen to the podcast here :
Thank you so much for listening and being part of our fifth episode! We have other great guests lined up for you so make sure to subscribe to the podcast where ever you listen!
I would really appreciate you writing a review on iTunes to help other listeners find the podcast! This episode was graciously supported by Athleta® in their efforts to ignite a community of strong women who empower each other. As you leave a review on iTunes, you automatically enter a giveaway to win a 75$ gift card to treat yourself to my favorite yoga brand!!!! That’s really worth it! So take 30 seconds to help me dress you 😉
QUESTIONS SHE ANSWERED:
- How would you describe what you do? (1:23)
- How did you get into it? (2:44)
- What are people looking for when they come to you? (3:48)
- Your website and your handle are Return to Sacred. What sacred means to you? What is sacred to you? (6:20)
- Do you encourage people to find what is sacred to them? (8:08)
- Is that where meditation comes in? Is meditation a tool to get to know yourself? (10:44)
- Can you give an example? What does this type of meditation look like? (11:56)
- How does meditation or other tools to get grounded can help you? (14:41)
- Once you have a meditation practice, what are the next steps? (18:55)
- Do you give guidelines when you suggest journaling as a tool? (20:25)
- As someone of service, how do you take care of yourself? (26:36)
- How important is it to learn to soothe ourselves when we get overwhelmed? (29:47)
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
Emily Leahy, owner of Return to Sacred, is a certified healer, teacher, guide in an authentic mystery school. She is passionate about individual empowerment for collective impact.
Emily supports leaders who want to create change in the world by navigating their own healing journey. She specializes in grounding techniques and tools to shift out of hustle mentality; doing less and holding more to live your worth.
In addition, Emily leads monthly events for empaths in San Francisco to master boundaries and energetic sensitivities.
Find out more about Emily and her work:
Her website: www.returntosacred.com
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment