If you’ve ever experienced symptoms like weight fluctuation, fertility challenges, painful periods, sleep disturbances, constant fatigue, high levels of stress, or digestive issues, your hormones might be out of balance. Hormone imbalance can have a huge snowball effect on every area of your overall health and wellness, but my guest today has a wealth of experience to share on this topic that might just make a huge difference.
Carrie Kostiner is a yoga teacher and integrative wellness coach focused on helping women optimize their health through food and movement. When dealing with her own health issues that western medicine couldn’t fix, she dove deeper into understanding herbal medicine, and she loves to geek out on the power of hormones and the body’s ability to heal itself through movement, food, herbs, and lifestyle.
Tune in this week to discover the power of hormones and the magic that the body is capable of. Carrie Kostiner is sharing how a hormone imbalance can potentially impact every area of your health, and her tips for balancing your hormones for better wellness.
Find out just how sensitive you are with my free quiz! After you take the quiz, you’ll receive your own personalized workbook and action plan with the right tools for your level of sensitivity.
What You’ll Discover:
- The serious health issues Carrie has had to overcome in the past several years.
- Why Carrie’s declined her western medical doctors’ advice and went with a naturopathic course of treatment instead.
- Carrie’s tips for advocating for yourself if you think you have a hormone imbalance but your doctor disagrees.
- How Carrie uses a combination of herbs, supplements, nutrition, fasting, and lifestyle changes to help her clients start feeling better.
- Why paying attention to your hormones is of immense importance for women especially.
- Some of the science behind the most important hormones and how they affect us both physically and mentally.
- Carrie’s simple tips for keeping your hormones balanced and supporting your health holistically.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Resources for You:
- Arrange a coaching call with me
- Leave a review for this episode or the podcast in general on iTunes and send me a screenshot at email@example.com to get access to a free month of our Premium Membership.
- Take my free quiz: Just How Sensitive Are You?
- Carrie Kostiner: Email | LinkedIn
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment